*The minimum hire period is 1 year
Is the domain for the European Union. In Galician, Portuguese and Romanian ‘eu’ means ‘I’ and the Basque Country has been used as short for Euskadi or Euskal Herria.
Procedures and methodology
- Renewal: You can renew your domain before the end of the registration period. We recommend activating the self-renewal option from Client Area.
- Transfer: Need AuthCode to authorize the transfer.
- Contact changes: No special requirements, do it from the Client Area.
- Restoration and Pagerank: Once expired, domain enters in the Grace Period where the domain is not running but it is still possible to renew it without penalty. After this phase, the domain enters in the Redemptiom Period, which it will still be possible to recover the domain by paying a penalty. Finally, after this period, the domain will be available for registration.
- Release: The domain is available 70 days after the end of the registration period.
Standards and references
- Atribution: Important Only registered companies can legally registered in one of the countries of the European Union, organizations regularly constituted or EU residents.
- Sintaxi: You can use between. 2-63 characters. Including numbers and dashes inside.
- Multilingual (IDN): Yes
Clicle life domain
|Last||Es pot renovar?|
|Active domain||Hired period|
|Grace period||30 Days|
|Penality period||40 Days||Penalty price: 100€|
|Available domain||Domain free to register|